Wednesday, January 13, 2010

11-01-10

Meet girlfriend at mrt station at 7 then walk to school together lah!
Girlfriend always walk very fast de, then ie cant catch up with her pace de! Next time walk slower lah!
Lesson lah, boring lorh. Cant sms much eh! ):

After school went lot1 de sakae sushi and had lunch there with Girlfriend, Asyln, Juchan and Vileen.
Girlfriend only eat 3sushi lorh! ): So little eh. End up i help her eat 6sushi! ><
Went popular buy stuff after that..
The 3girls went back home.

Me and girlfriend jiu stand at one corner.
Something happen lah! Chao fcuk de! ):
I am sorry! Try dont do it again.
Went home at 6plus.
Tiring day bah..

12-01-10

Meet girlfriend and go to school together! (:
HAHA, lesson stil goes on and ie hate it!
Cant sms de lorh..

After school slack in school awhile.
Suddenly no mood de eh..
I dontknow why too! ):
Girlfriend very caring, she say want meet me!
So meet her and went to yewtee together! (:

Went to Yewtee Point and walk walk..
Still go eat KFC. Girlfriend say want eat in the end nver eat. Bluff me! ><
Went to void deck do homework.
I help girlfriend in maths!
Girlfriend do 1working, i done 2question le! HAHAHAHA! =X
That time girlfriend tired, so help her do.
But also got explain to her lah.
Trained home at 6plus..

Girlfriend! Thanks for cheering me up. It really make my day! (:

13-01-10

Meet girlfriend and walk to school together! (:
HEHE! We everyday meet together de lah..
We went to minimart awhile lah!
Girlfriend choose things for very long!
7plus went to school lorh.

Lesson still goes on. Again! =x Cant sms lah!
Today send de message chao less lorh! *cry*
After school jiu go cca le lorh..

Sorry eh girlfriend! I having cca then cant message you. SORRY! =X
Training ends at 6plus.
Went home after that..

HAHAH! I done with updating le..
Damn tired cause training.
And ie torture myself! ):