Sunday, July 26, 2009

hihi! ^^
wondering why ie am posting at 12plus?
because ie am not in school!
HAHA, still feeling weak..
walk will wobbly derr, unbalance! :D
ie will be going school tomorrow! haha.
anybody miss me? o.0

Anw, just wanna thank alot of ppl for concerning me when ie am sick! :D thanks guys!
thankyou to you guys for the sms you send me:
Euroy, Grace, Jielin, Xinyu, Kelvin, Randy, Audrey and Nicole! Sorry if ie left out any. (:
Thankyou very much!

thanks euroy for organising the trip, giving me tissue and plastic bag.. and sms me ask me if ie am okay anot! and your concern! :D
thanks grace for concerning me, and helping me find the bus home.. and keep sms me ask me if ie am okay anot! thankyou! :]
thanks jielin for your concern, keep asking me go doctor! keep smsing me, thanks! <3
thanks xinyu for your concern too! and keep smsing me ask me rest!
thanks kelvin for your concern yeahs? thanks for keep asking me drink water! HAHA.
thanks randy and nicole for concerning, althought you guys just know it today! thankyou!
thanks audrey for the concern through tagging! (:

CB, like thank-people session liddat.. LOL!
haha! :D but ie am grateful!
time to go rest!
BYE!