Sunday, July 26, 2009

hellos!
friday had cca after school! first time cca..
standard will deprove derr mahs. (:
cant blame uh. but will jiayou!
farizal parade commander! shiokkk uh. use stomach! no throat please.. (:
rehearsal was fine.. gonna buck up.
yesterday went trekking..
was suppose to meet at 7.. grace overslept!
end up ie wait for her for 45minutes. ):
eat breakfast at mac..
trek from 9.30 to dontknow what time. HAHA!
it was fun! love it!!
especially tree-top walk!
leg suan.
ie vomited! LOL. *disgusting
thanks guys for getting off the bus to pei me.. ie really appreciate that!
thanks euroy for providing tissue, plastic bag. (: And for organising the trip.. and of course, sms-ing me ask me if ie am okay anot. thanks!
thanks grace for concerning me! helping me find the bus home! :D And keep sms-ing me ask me if ie am okay anot. (:
ie appreciated it!
had a 1hour walk fron westmall to ny house. felt damn weak. ):
well.. done posting.
going rest soon. BYE!

To: jielin
thanks alot for your concern!
ie really appreciate it!
and.. ie will get well soon.. dont worry.. :D
IELOVEYOU! <3