Sunday, November 1, 2009

Updating time: 2112hrs
Hello! :D
Today my day not bad.. at least today got things to do! (:
Haha.
Morning wake up at 8plus.
wash up, and watch tv lah!
Anw, weekend morning for me is chao bored de hor. everytime nothing to do de! ><
At around 12plus.
changed and went to restaurant to have buffet lunch.
My mother friend de dontknow what thing. haha.
the food there quite nice! YUMYUM! :D
After brother went for wushu.
ie went jurong point with my parents..
walk walk for around 2hrs plus plus bah.
ie bought a belt, shirt and jeans..
Woooohooo~! :D
Went to fetch my brother and homed.
tomorrow no school.
Haiz.. rot again.
hahahaha! so sian.
Well, ie gtg le lah.
trying to find something do! :D
HAHAHA.
BYE!
Hope tomorrow ie wont rotttt bah!
But confirm will rot de.
BABULU BABULU BABULU! NOBODIKOH! :D

1st November, 1248hrs
You smsed me!!
Chao happy when you sms me that time!
Ie was damn surprised lah! (:
HAHA!
It really makes a difference! haha
Hope it may continue like this!