Monday, August 24, 2009

hihi! ^^
short update today!
HAHA! hmmm, today school was okay..
first lesson pe.. fun.. but when come to games..
suay liao.. fall down or rather injured myself 4times! ><
after that is english.. got back test.. 20.5/30.. hah, not bad..
jiu recess, ie keep blaming ppl for my injury..
but thanks ppl for concerning abt me.. thankyou! ^^
hmm, after school play basketball..
shiokkkk! ><
play till 6plus.. eat at yewtee.. homed at 8plus..


now for thanking sessions.. HAHA..



Firstly ie want to thank jielin for making me injured.. pe that time jielin throw ball too hard. ie go save.. roll one eound the floor, which is very xiasuay.. the back there bleeding.. two ankle bleeding too! ><



secondly, ie want to thank desmond goh.. thankyou for stepping my hand and make my old injury bleed.. thankyou! >< my hand feel more shiokkkk after that! thanks!



lastly, ie want to thank grace for using your handphone and wallet to smash my face.. ie was just standing beside you and you dontknow do the what dance thing.. just got one move stretch out.. at that time.. you just use your handphone and wallet to smash me very very hard.. seriously, ie want to thank you! ><



thanking session over liao! LOL! thanks everyone for making me injured.. A MILLION THANKS!



okok, go rest liao.. BYE!