Thursday, August 20, 2009

Hellos! ^^
today was a suay day!
go school jiu kena caught by ms sng again.. walao, recess ask me go see her..
had 3 common test.. haiz.. maths 5marks gone due to careless! :( die le die le, no chocolate from er jie! ><
at recess, ms sng sew my shirt to my pants.. X.x xiasuay wor?
nvm. after school damn fun okay?
we were playing taupok.. walao, suddenly all aim me.. siao kia.. dhen ie jiu run round and round in hall.. dhen ie ran outside hall to dnt office.. choonhian chase me.. cant run cause wear wrong shoe.. dhen run parade square. keby chase me again.. up to the hall, got surrounded! addison smash me, after that all jiu taupok.. haha! dhen my power came. lol. ie push 8ppl away.. HAHA! not sure got how many ppl.. slide away zai continue running.. zongyi chase me. he very good.. HAHA! THANKYOU.. went back hall.. randy grab my hand, ie hit away. soon, choonhian keby kamil addison they all surround me.. "fight" with them and escape.. makemakemake.. in the end, still kena taupok.. sian.. haha. addison go make my shirt break! AHHHHH~! ><
after that, walked to lot1 with alot of ppl.. chitchat.. haha. bought 2cakes.. keby bought wallet. dhen jiu bused to keby's house play bball.
haha! play bball funny! after that, sien cry because of some reasons.. hehe, comfort her.. hao bu rong yi cai make her dont cry.. when sien want shoot, yonghao go kup, hit sien's chin.. cry again.. walao! so go confort again..
dhen we play bball with leg.. cant use hand.. mission by sien..
randy funny! he said: ie have talent in soccer! HAHA! guess what? next second jiu fall down.. laugh till peng! :D went home at 6.20 bah..
bused home with sien.. (:
WALAO! IE HAD A GREATTT TIME TODAY! ITS SO FUN! IE LOVE TODAY - 20-08-09!
WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO! should have more of this activities.. haha.
gtg lerr, byebye! :D