Saturday, May 9, 2009

went studying today.. :]
erm.. went to yewtee mac.. gorden, jielin! and emily was there.. they bought drinks, so ie bought too.. lol. sat beside jielin, and continue study.. :]
after that, glen and shaozun and keby and choonhian came.. :D
awihle more.. gorden... came. haha. LOL! everybody laugh until peng.. very funny. took picture of them.. sorry gorden.. you have taken your revenge.. hehe.. lol. x.x
after that, shaozun extra.. say no space sit, so push me to jielin.. cb, paiseh siol. =x after that, went lot1 if ie am not wrong.. my sister sit beside me siol.. ^^ haha! happy happy.. :D:D:D
went minitoon and went off playing basketball.. :] seetoh came and join in the game.. played till 9plus and home. lend gorden my bike.. *gorden, takecare of my bike hor.. :]
homed, bathed, and post.. :]