Tuesday, November 25, 2008

today one word to describe.. suay!!
woke up at around 6am in the morning.. ate breakfast and went to cck mrt station.. met up my NCC friend and we head to the army camp..
arrived at yio chu kang mrt station.. saw alot of cadet.. to our surprise, we saw alot of ppl bringing big bag.. ie asked one of our friend.. he say'' this programme in 2day 1night''
ie was like wtf.. the teacher nver tell me siahx.. ie only bringing one small little shoebag siol.. so my friend and ie went to the toilet and change to pe shirt.. wait in the toilet for 20minutes.. and rush up into the mrt station.. sianx.. actually can have a fitness programme.. now gone in a blink of eye.. this is the first suay thing..
second thing is when ie run up to mrt station.. ie sprain my ankle.. T.T
Arrived at cck mrt station.. went to eat mac.. haha.
ie order-ed fillet o fish with coffee.. when ie drink the cofffee.. cb.. the coffee burn my tongue.. ie quickly spit out the coffee.. lols..
sad luh.. tongue burned..
after eat mac.. went home..
play psp..
watch tv..
blah blah blah..
go down buy things to eat.. buy finish lerhs.. my bike fall down.. ouch! LOLS.
watch tv again..
play psp again..
and now ie am here posting.. haha
very suay today..
1) ie cant attend the fitness programme..
2) ie burn-ed my tongue..
3)my bike fall down.. T.T

HAHA.. nothing to post lerhs.. so byebye! =x