Saturday, November 8, 2008

hellos.. here ie am to post again.. :]
just came back from malaysia yesterday.. lets post! LOLS

7/11/08
woke up at 5.30am to get ready to go to malaysia..
reach malaysia around 10am.. such a long trip.. slept in the car.. =x
the first thing when we reach my grandma's, unpack our things and went to my uncle's place.. reach there lerhs, sianx. nobody there, nothing to do.. walk walk around and help my cousin to do work like carrying stuffs.. haha..
when ie am done carrying stuffs, ie saw my three baby cousin; ying jie(girl, 4 years old), rong tian(boy, 3 years old) and yu ting(girls, 2 years old).. rofl.. played with them like crazy ppl. LOLS.
ate lunch.. and carry on playing with them.. 5plus lerhs.. went back to grandma's house to change and bath.. went back to uncle's house again.. LOLS?
at night.. some ppl came to pray for my uncle(dontknow how to say).. the thing ends at 11pm.. pack some stuffs, and went back to grandma's house.. slept at 1am.. *snore..

8/11/08
woke up at 7am.. (only had few hours of sleep..) brush up and went to uncle's house AGAIN.. ate breakfast there and again, help my cousin carry stuffs.. lols. my three baby cousin came again.. wow! dont feel so sianx lerhs.. play-ed with them for awhile and the ppl who pray for my uncle is back..
carry on the thing for a few hours and my uncle's coffin was place on the van.. the whole family followed the van for a long time.. long route..
LOLS, and ie had to carry one of my baby cousin, rong tian.. WTF. he so heavy siahx.. LMAO.
bury my uncle and bus-ed back to my uncle's place.. we ate lunch and play-ed with my cousin again..
guess what we play?? we were stacking up can drink and ie was like =.= drinking halfway they snatch my drink ans stack it.. but ie guess it was fun for them.. :] drank finish lerhs.. again.. my baby cousin was making alot of noise.. and ie had to stop them? all running like crazy.. ie dont care them lerhs, sat at the corner.. chat with my cousins.. chatting till halfway, ying jie keep pestering me to carry her, she keep jumping infront of me and raised her hand up.. no choice but to carry her.. lols..
at 3pm in the afternoon, we went back to grandma's house.. ie miss the time with my baby cousin.. the time spent with my cousin was memorable.. they were all so cutee. :] so to my baby cousin: see you next year!
went back to grandma's house.. nothing to do, watch some dvd and play some card games..
at night lerhs.. ate our dinner.. again, watch some show.. around 10pm.. we went home.. bid goodbye and sat in the car.. haha.. reach home at 12 midnight.. tired and slept..

haha.. ie know my post very boring.. =x
post till here.. BYE!

TAGG MORE!! ><